1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Which is the best Data-Snap component ?

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by JTKerk, Jun 24, 2015.

1. JTKerk

JTKerk DF Member DF Gold User

Hi friends,

I would like your opinion about this. I am about to build an application that will relay on Data-snap layer. Thus, it will be more flexible and furthermore it will be somehow independent from being connected to the DB server all the time, due to the Data-snap technology.

Now, I know that Delphi already have Data-snap components included in its suite since Delphi 7. However, as with some other of its components, there might be a third party that provides a pallet with better components - more stable, flexible - than Delphi's.

So I am asking if anyone knows whether there is truly a 3d party that provides such components and if so if there is a chance to see them uploaded here in the forum.

Thank you in advance

2. galdariah

galdariah DF Junior

There's a lot of alternatives to DataSnap, i do my reserch for many years about that and in my opinion the best is mORMot, but is hard to begginers and need more tutorials from the comunity.

3. arifbasri

arifbasri DF Member

Good and reputable middleware that I've used before is kbmmw. Very active and there is a free version for basic functionalities. Should give it a try.

4. fabalo76

fabalo76 DF Member

Delphi Integrated DataSnap components can do a good job for you, depending on the scalability of your solution? How many clients/request x second, do will have your application plan to have?.

For a real scalable solution I would consider using RemObjects suite. It's a lil expensive, but if you are planning a big traffic solution it worths.

5. galdariah

galdariah DF Junior

That's bacause Delphi came without Datasnap, so is cheaper to use other middleware components, like RTC. But, as i said on first comment, mOTmot is free.