1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Transform invalid HTML (XHTML) to XML by XSLT

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by onext, Aug 5, 2015.

1. onext

onext DF Member

hello,

i have a problem with parsing websites...
    I have few different websites with different structure and almost all of them don't have valid html... now i need to parse them... as i need to store their data to my own xml structure, i'm having an idea to create XSLT file for each of those sites and simply parse it like that to my own structure and xml file. then in delphi i have only one, "my", parser for "my" structure  (so i don't have to change delphi code for each of them and their changes...)

the problem is that xslt can't parse invalid source, so i was hoping to get some ideas/components how to get data from some standard html web sites and clean it up (to html or xhtml) so my xslt would normally parse it to my own xml structure?

I was using OXmlPDom (free xml parser) for parsing and it was working great on valid sources... maybe that component have some "correct source" option to load html file and create valid xml/xhtml file?

or is there some component (free, or on this forum :p) that would do that?

Ps. Im using Delphi XE7

2. rapt0r

rapt0r DF Member

RE:

Have you checked on DIHtmlPaser (http://www.wikitaxi.org/delphi/doku.php/products/htmlparser/index).

Maybe those are the components that you need to "ease" your "work".

Good Luck.