Dismiss Notice

REGISTRATION IS AFTER ADMIN ACTIVATION

DONATIONS WITH PAYPAL CLICK TO BUTTON

6 MONTHS VIP - 20$; 1 YEAR VIP - 30$; 2 YEARS VIP - 50$; GOLD USER FOR LIFE VIP - 150$

DONATIONS WITH Bitcoin Address:3NRs3CK3fhXifrNYxHEZKpETDd9vNLMsMD

Dismiss Notice
The registration is approved by the Administrator. It takes about 1 day to approve your registration
Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Simple application to send email with attach

Discussion in 'Paid Job Offers' started by batman, Feb 7, 2014.

1. batman

batman DF Member

Hello, 
    i  need a full working 32bit demo application fully compatibile with DELPHI7, DELPHI2010, DELPHI XE5 (or 3 separated sources) to send an email with file attachments.
    Demo must support outlook 64bit!!!
    I think MAPI is good but i had many problems with office 2013/64 bit.

I can pay with paypal.

Thank you

2. AdminDF

AdminDFAdminDF is a Verified Member DelphiFan Administrator Staff Member DF Staff

RE:

if you make this program in delphi7 with standart components you can open in all delphi versions.
    this program just send email with atachment right?
    also what is smtp server for sendig hotmail,gmail or other?
    And how much pay for this project?
    Thank you

3. batman

batman DF Member

Yes, only with delphi standard components.
    I don't need a smtp "version" ma something to use the installed email- client (outlook express, outlook 32bit, outlook 64bit, etc)
    Differences from delphi7/2010/xe5 are unicode variables declaration.
    I think MAPI is the simple way but i had problems with 64bit office version.
    Please send me your price in private :)
    Thank you

4. niponk

niponk DF Member

i will pay $10 email aplication delphi x3 with flowchart / DFD

PM me now THANKS

5. ssilviu

ssilviu DF Member

RE:

Using standard components is the best way to maximize the compatibility between delphi versions

6. delphidev2015

delphidev2015 DF Junior

Thank you