1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Problems with Help (f1) on XE6

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by rvitalmello, Sep 29, 2014.

1. rvitalmello

rvitalmello DF Member

Hey Guys... 

I search for an anwser or solution.
    Why I get this error when i need  help (F1) on XE6? 
    Sorry my english. :p

This:

[51D17021]{htmlhelp2200.bpl} HTMLHelp2Viewer.NameSpaceExists (Line 444, "HTMLHelp2Viewer.pas" + 5) + $D
    [50066000]{rtl200.bpl  } [email protected] (Line 36533, "System.pas" + 4) + $6
    [51D17021]{htmlhelp2200.bpl} HTMLHelp2Viewer.NameSpaceExists (Line 444, "HTMLHelp2Viewer.pas" + 5) + $D
    [51D177DC]{htmlhelp2200.bpl} HTMLHelp2Viewer.IsHelpInstalled (Line 599, "HTMLHelp2Viewer.pas" + 2) + $10
    [51D17C74]{htmlhelp2200.bpl} HTMLHelp2Viewer.THTMLHelp2Viewer.DisplayTopic (Line 709, "HTMLHelp2Viewer.pas" + 4) + $1C
    [51D17D0C]{htmlhelp2200.bpl} HTMLHelp2Viewer.THTMLHelp2Viewer.DisplayTopic (Line 720, "HTMLHelp2Viewer.pas" + 15) + $2E
    [50203845]{rtl200.bpl  } System.HelpIntfs.THelpManager.ShowTopicHelp (Line 717, "System.HelpIntfs.pas" + 13) + $4
    [50643B9D]{vcl200.bpl  } Vcl.Forms.TApplication.HelpJump (Line 10821, "Vcl.Forms.pas" + 12) + $14
    [00420B3C]{bds.exe     } Sanctuary.Util..ESanctuaryException + $4

... and so on, on... 

thanks for the help!

ByVitalMello.

2. abrito

abrito DF Member

I miss the turbo pascal Help .​

3. rvitalmello

rvitalmello DF Member

Nobody knows why my Delphi gives me this error instead open the help files ?
    Jesus ! :dodgy:

I can not believe it! It's a great community and no one gives me a hint to fix ! I tried to format my pc and reinstall everything and after some time , this error occurs again

I 'm losing my faith in coding these days . Some stupid questions and receive answers thousand one simple question has a single answer that means anything to me . But it has a lot of views . It's hard to believe that anyone had same problem . And nobody give a single clue to give this community presupposed help .

Sorry , but I 'm very upset with Delphi forums .
    Ok , I am newbie and still do not know much to help so please help of you then. That and my second post that gets only one answer . The other was at least an answer that helped.

And before anyone says the dumbest phrase in the world , yes , I've searched a lot on google . Why not find anything helpfull I posted where I thought [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]someone might know something[/font]

Am I wrong ?

Thanks anyaway