1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

I need help with Excel Components

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by LuMa, Oct 26, 2014.

1. LuMa

LuMa DF Member

Hello,
    Some time ago I asked for a excel component. So I found the XLSReadWriteII component in this forum. It is the only component in this forum, which read and write excel files. The installation into Delphi XE7 was easy and everthing works in VCL. But can someone help me to get it runing in FMX (Firemonkey/FireUI) ? I get Error: 'Can't finde unit 'Graphics.dcu' in C:\...'.
    :huh:

I don't know how to solve this problem, can someone help me?

Thanks

2. AdminDF

AdminDFAdminDF is a Verified Member Delphifan Staff Member DF Staff

you must find grapich.dcu file and copy to error path C:\directory\.....

3. LuMa

LuMa DF Member

I tried that, but then I get lots of other errors, like: 'Can't finde unit 'PNGImage.dcu' in C:\...' or 'Can't finde unit 'JPEG.dcu' in C:\...'. Ithinks problem is, that it is ported and doesn't support XE7. because Graphics.dcu is know VCL.Graphics.dcu or FMX.Graphics.dcu, depending on using VCL or Firemonkey. And source isn't included, so I can't change/edit files.
    Is there another component which can read/write excel files. I tried NativeExcel but can't install it... Many, many errors :(

4. taoh

taoh DF Member DF Gold User

try puttingĀ 
    Winapi;System.Win;Data.Win;Datasnap.Win;Web.Win;Soap.Win;Xml.Win;Bde;Vcl;Vcl.Imaging;Vcl.Touch;Vcl.Samples;Vcl.Shell;System;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap

In the unit scope name: in the Delphi Compiler section of the Project options
    Cheers
    Taoh