Dismiss Notice

REGISTRATION IS AFTER ADMIN ACTIVATION

DONATIONS WITH PAYPAL CLICK TO BUTTON

1 MONTH VIP - 5$; 3 MONTHS VIP - 10$; 6 MONTHS VIP - 20$; 1 YEAR VIP - 30$; 2 YEARS VIP - 50$; GOLD USER FOR LIFE VIP - 150$

DONATIONS WITH Bitcoin Address:3NRs3CK3fhXifrNYxHEZKpETDd9vNLMsMD

Dismiss Notice
The registration is approved by the Administrator. It takes about 1 day to approve your registration
Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Enigma Protector 3.50 Retail

Discussion in 'Delphi Tools' started by N0body, Feb 20, 2014.

1. N0body

N0bodyN0body is a Verified Member DelphiFan Administrator Staff Member DF Staff

The Enigma Protector includes a wide range of unique features aimed at protecting executable files from illegal copying, hacking, modification, and analysis. The supported formats include almost all types of 32- and 64-bit executable files (exe, src, dll, ocx, bpl, etc.) and .NET files created using various development tools, such as MS Visual Studio C#/C++/VB/VB.NET, Borland Delphi/C++, FreePascal, MASM, TASM and others. The protected files can be run on all versions of Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven and Windows 8. 

The Enigma Protector will make your software resistant to cracking, and thus will increase your sales. The use of attack-proof cryptoalgorithms for registration key generation will make it impossible for others to reconstruct or reproduce the registration key generator for your software. Various methods of code obfuscation, mutation and virtualization will help protect your application from hacking, modifying, disassembling, illegal retrieval of unique functions and data, etc.

[hidden=2]Download Here[/hidden]

2. delphi_sk

delphi_sk DF Junior

--------good--------

3. plaintext

plaintext DF Member

Thanks! :D

4. sslin

sslin Guest

Thanks you:)

5. wpalomo

wpalomo DF Member

Good utility...
    [hr]
    Thanks you :D

6. petrus2003

petrus2003 DF Member

ok. thanks

7. cncbasher

cncbasher DF Member

anyone have version 4 ?

8. N0body

i have 3.70 with crack 
    i will shared later

9. anfidya

anfidya DF Member

are u sure that u have 3.70.

http://www.enigmaprotector.com/en/news.html

it looks that upgrade 3.150 to 4.00.

10. N0body

11. anfidya

anfidya DF Member

oww OK OK. Sorry, i missundertood u. i supposed 3.170

12. Alex8000

Alex8000 Guest

The 3.5 crack without antivirus pass.

13. fefello

fefello DF Junior

very good
    [hr]
    i like this post

14. yogiyang

yogiyang DF Member

Software protected with Enigma show up as virus in almost all Antivirus except MS Essentials!

Why?

How to correct this?

15. odroki

odroki DF Member

its good. thnx.

16. grllanos

grllanos DF Member

Thank you a lot :shy:

17. gersonbandinelli

gersonbandinelli DF Junior

RE:

Obrigado!!!