Dismiss Notice

REGISTRATION IS AFTER ADMIN ACTIVATION

DONATIONS WITH PAYPAL CLICK TO BUTTON

1 MONTH VIP - 5$; 3 MONTHS VIP - 10$; 6 MONTHS VIP - 20$; 1 YEAR VIP - 30$; 2 YEARS VIP - 50$; GOLD USER FOR LIFE VIP - 150$

DONATIONS WITH Bitcoin Address:3NRs3CK3fhXifrNYxHEZKpETDd9vNLMsMD

Dismiss Notice
The registration is approved by the Administrator. It takes about 1 day to approve your registration
Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Bussines Skin Form for Xe5

Discussion in 'Delphi Components' started by N0body, Oct 23, 2013.

1. N0body

N0bodyN0body is a Verified Member DelphiFan Administrator Staff Member DF Staff

BusinessSkinForm VCL library help you to create applications with skins support for forms, menus, hints, many standard and DB controls. Also this library includes Office2010 / Office 2013 skins, Ribbon UI control and Ribbon UI Application Menu. You can create your skins with special editor. Develop your business applications with BusinessSkinForm VCL! Use the latest generation of Ribbon UI and you'll be on the wave of the latest trends!

[​IMG]

Download

2. BADBOYIII

BADBOYIII DF Junior

Thanks  :D

3. ilsouza

ilsouza DF Junior

I can't download. Nothing happens.

4. wozengcong

wozengcong Guest

Thanks 

5. tuncgulec

tuncgulec DF Junior

RE:

On numara 5 yıldız kardeş. Harika işler çıkartıyorsun. Eline sağlık.

6. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

How can I download file link does not work: (

7. alexwss

alexwss DF Member

beaty skins

8. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

not in another link I click, but not be nothin 'Do not: (

9. N0body

10. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

Thank you very much. I'm trying it

11. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

Good day friends. When I install the components bussinesskinform add trouble, but I have encountered such a problem
    [img=800x800]http://hemenresim.net/i/2ozZHb.png[/img]

As you can see in this picture is happening. then we make the following true problem gets up in the scene, but I gotta do it all the time when I re-enter the exit program you're working on. How can I avoid this problem.
    [img=800x800]http://hemenresim.net/i/1OcWps.png[/img]

12. N0body

bsskindata.dcu dont find into project directory. You must global add this library into envirovment to tab library.
    Try search in your computer this file and after find add this.

13. rabirabi

rabirabi Guest

try this,
    Search for "bsskindata.dcu" in the directory from where you installed this component. Then copy the file(s) to "C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\lib\win32\debug" and so on depending upon your deployment target. For example you may paste it in "win32\debug" and "win32\release" if you want to build for win32 or "win64\debug" and "win64\release" for 64 bit respectively.
    Also dont forget to include the library path for the directory from where you installed this component.

Enjoy.. :rolleyes:

14. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

I'm trying, but I have not solved thanks to haladah. bussineskinform hardship and distress that apply to the entire component not only in this file "bsskindata.dc" public does not see the library as I showed in the Paths folder. selected location in the image we make true works without error, but I how do I do it every time: (

15. crystalxp

crystalxp DF Junior

good job

16. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Friends installing this component please explain in detail how and what steps should also acemiyim xe5 would be glad if you help a little bit.[/font]

17. rabirabi

rabirabi Guest

Here is the video how to install:
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP2Vns-V-g8

Btw this is the video for dynamic skin form which is similar to business skin form installation and you need to install this only once and enjoy applying custom skins any time without deploying any dependencies.
    I have been using it and works like charm.

Cheers!!!

18. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

Thank you very much for your help friends

19. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

bussinesskinform friends xe6 currently employed. Have loads.

20. 61_soner_61

61_soner_61 DF Junior

arkadaşlar Bize kimse el atmayacakmı :(