1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Auto height listbox

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by dudedolf01, Jan 22, 2015.

1. dudedolf01

dudedolf01 DF Member

Hi,

I am very new to FireMonkey but know delphi and VCL fairly well.  I am trying to create a mobile app, however, i am trying to get the interface designed correctly.  I will try my best to explain what i am trying to achieve.

It is essentially a bespoke Diary app for one of our systems (written in Delphi) and the functionality is as follows:
    1. List the appointments on a given date in a ListView
    2. On selection of an item change page
    3. The item page will then show the appointment details i.e. Time, Location, Subject, however the difficulty is trying to list an arbitrary number of attendees to the appointment 2-5 which have phones numbers and the option to call when clicked.  
    4. I am using a ListBox for this but it does not autoheight and we want the entire form to scroll if his get to long on the phone

Thus far we have a Tab Sheet for the difference pages, list view for the Appointments on the selected Day and Labels, Memos for ListBox for appointment data.

I guess the main difficulty is providing auto height features on the components if their content is too large.

Any help, (if understood :rolleyes:) will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you