Dismiss Notice

REGISTRATION IS AFTER ADMIN ACTIVATION

DONATIONS WITH PAYPAL CLICK TO BUTTON

1 MONTH VIP - 5$; 3 MONTHS VIP - 10$; 6 MONTHS VIP - 20$; 1 YEAR VIP - 30$; 2 YEARS VIP - 50$; GOLD USER FOR LIFE VIP - 150$

DONATIONS WITH Bitcoin Address:3NRs3CK3fhXifrNYxHEZKpETDd9vNLMsMD

Dismiss Notice
The registration is approved by the Administrator. It takes about 1 day to approve your registration
Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Android APP with Firebird ?

Discussion in 'Delphi Android And IOS' started by copernicatus, Jul 21, 2014.

1. copernicatus

copernicatus DF Member

Hi

Presently, I have a Windows client application (XE3) running in a network with a Firebird server (in one of the machines).

I'd like to know if is it possible to create a self-alone Android App (XE6) conneted to the Firebird server.

I've created very simple FireMonkey Desktop Application (Delphi) and I can connect it to a Firebird database with FireDAC a bindings.

However, If I create the same example with a Firemonkey Mobile Application, it doesn't run in my tablet.

I don't know if I have a problem with the configuration or maybe it is impossible to run an Android App against a Firebird database in a network.

Any help, please?
    Or maybe anybody could send me a very simple example?

Thanks

2. chenech

chenech DF Junior

RE:

with datasnap

3. copernicatus

copernicatus DF Member

RE:

Impossible with FireDAC?

4. vbm2002

vbm2002 DF Junior

RE:

First you create the DataSnap Server on Windowns Server . Then use Datasnap Client on you andriod phone to connect to the Datasnap Server.

5. Yiyo

Yiyo DF Senior

RE:

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

6. vedatpala

vedatpala DF Junior

RE:

thanks