1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram

5. Delphifan Magazine
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

WordWrap for TListBoxItem

Discussion in 'Delphi Help&Requests' started by Kamel38, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Kamel38

Kamel38 DF Member

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm making a RSS feed app with Delphi XE7 (Firemonkey) and the articles are displayed with a Listbox : (Text of ListBoxItem for titles and Details of ListBoxItem for articles). But as you can see in this screenshot:[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][​IMG]
    [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the articles are too long and do not come back to the line. The propertie WordWrap for ListBox doesn't exists. So I was looking for a way to solve this problem and I didn't find.[/font]
    [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Can you help me ? And if it's impossible to do that way, can you propose me another way to display articles ? Thank you ![/font]