1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

3. Donation Ways 2020

Paysend
  4. Telegram
Dismiss Notice

Donation with Paypal!!!

Go to your paypal account and send directly donation to [email protected]

1 month - 10 $ - Standart VIP

6 months - 20 $- Standart VIP

1 year - 30 $- Standart VIP

2 years - 50 $- Standart VIP

Gold member for life - 150 $- Standart VIP

High Vip (Standart VIP include) group please send PM or email to [email protected] for info

After Donation please send email to [email protected]

Dismiss Notice
For open hidden message no need write thanks, thank etc. Enough is click to like button on right side of thread.

Help unidac 5.3.11 en D2010

Discussion in 'Delphi Components,Freeware, Open Source' started by fjpv_2000, Sep 20, 2014.

1. fjpv_2000

fjpv_2000 DF Member

Hi, the package is installed ok but:

1) Try to compile a Project that Works fine with unidac 5.2.5 using ODBC, show the message can´t find ODBCClasses.dcu, and it's tru there isn´t a file call ODBCClasses.pas in directory ..\uniproviders\ODBC, this file is new for this versión but there isn´t.   

2) I have a master-detail relationship using select * from w_dv where wv_id:wv_id and wv_ov=:wv_ov. If i put the property checkparams to False then if click the sql property and others, or try to change de sql by code the message List index out of bounds appears.

Can help me anyone?  or it's a problema of this compilation

Thanks in avance