Login

Lost Password?

Register

Register
Delphi Forum - Delphi Programming Kings of Code
Registration is OPEN!6 months VIP Access - 20 $ Donation - 1 year VIP Access - 30 $ Donation -2 years VIP Access - 50 $ Donation - Gold user For life VIP Access - 150 $ Donation... Delphifan Crew

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, Im new member, What is comment ? How to comment?
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Hi, Im new member, What is comment ? How to comment?

DONATIONS WITH PAYPAL- CLICK TO DONATE BUTTON

After donate send email to adsdelphi@gmail.com with your nickname and donate transaction

6 months VIP- 20 $ Donation - 1 year VIP- 30 $ Donation -2 years VIP- 50 $ Donation - Gold user- 150 $ Donation

In some post, link is hidden and "You need write comment to see ... ".
What is a "COMMENT"? and where can I write a comment? 
Please let me know how can I write a cool comments.

Pleas help me!
Thanks.

My Last Threads
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi, Im new member, What is comment ? How to comment? - Mins Lee - 10-11-2017 04:21 PM