What is F-IN-BOX?
F-IN-BOX is a window control to enhance Macromedia Flash
Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display
movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx
code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia Flash
Player ActiveX limitations.
Features at a glance
* Load flash movies from memory directly (no temporary files!).
* Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even where Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX
is not installed!
* Transparency is fully supported!
* Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from memory
* Enable/disable flash sounds
* Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
* Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
Do all this and more with… F-IN-BOX!
Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 are supported.
Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.